There are so many annoying pests that can find their way into our homes. Being able to identify and effectively eliminate them is our job.
Genie Pest Control can help rid your Council Bluffs, Iowa or Omaha, Nebraska home of these unwelcome visitors and help devise a plan to make sure they stay gone.
- Termites – The damage is already done by the time it can be seen. Check your home now for termite infestation.
- Bed Bugs – These pesky hitchhikers are easy to bring home but hard to eliminate. Call the professionals today to successfully evict bed bugs from your residence.
- Spiders – These biting, eight-legged creatures really don’t belong in the areas where we live. We can eliminate the cobwebs and the creepy creatures once and for all.
- Fleas – If you have pets in the home, you might also have fleas. If you are itching to find a solution to this problem, give us a call at (712) 325-0808 or (402) 346-7810.
- Cockroaches – These nighttime kitchen visitors are definitely not welcome. Let us turn on the light to identify and solve cockroach problems in your home.
- Ants – These pesky creatures were definitely not invited to the picnic, yet here they are. Ridding them from your home requires finding the colony. Let us take care of these uninvited guests.
- Carpenter Ants – You’ll know these destructive insects when you see large, black ants chewing on wood (like your deck). The time to eliminate carpenter ants is right away.
- Mice – These little creatures love to come into your home for warmth and food. That doesn’t mean they get to stay. Let us rid your home of these invaders before they invite their friends and relatives.
- Moles/Voles – Moles and voles can really do a number on a beautiful yard or landscape. To effectively eliminate them requires skill and experience. Call us at (712) 325-0808 or (402) 346-7810.
- Silverfish – How much harm can a dusty grey bug like a silverfish cause? A lot, especially to paper items, newspapers or books you may have in your home. They need to go.
- Earwigs – With legs and pincers that protrude from their abdomens, the “icky” factor is strong with these insects. They are harmless, but that doesn’t mean you have to put up with them in your home.
- Wasps – These stinging, aggressive insects love to build elaborate nests. Your home isn’t the place. Let us eliminate them for good.
- Fruit Flies – Did you bring home these tiny annoyances with your last grocery order? Fruit flies don’t live very long, but they can definitely be a problem. Time for them to quit living the sweet life in your kitchen.
- Crickets – There is nothing like trying to fall asleep to the sound of a romantic cricket chirping. Don’t let this love song play out in your home. Eliminate them with our safe, pest control options.
- Mosquitoes – They bite, and they carry scary diseases that no one wants in or around their homes. We’ll soon be bringing effective solutions to solve this problem.
- Critter Control (coming soon) – Bats in the belfry? Raccoons in the closet? We are working to expand our offerings to include critter control in the very near future. Check back soon!
Give us a call today to book your pest control services: Iowa (712) 325-0808 or Omaha (402) 346-7810.